Fill in me, you, him, her, it, us, you and them.
1. Who is that woman? Why are you looking at ?
2. Do you know that man? Yes, I work with .
3. I am talking to you. Please listen to .
4. These photos are nice. Do you want to look at ?
5. I like that camera. I am going to buy .
6. I don't know Peter's girl friend. Do you know ?
7. Where are the tickets? I can't find .
8. We are going to the disco. Can you come with ?
9. I don't like dogs. I'm afraid of .
10. Where is she? I want to talk to .
11. Those apples are bad. Don't eat !
12. I don't know this girl. Do you know ?
13. Alan never drinks milk. He doesn't like .
14. Where are the children? Have you seen ?
15. I can't find my pencil. Can you give one to ?
16. I want those books. Please give to .
17. He wants the key. Please give to .
18. Carol wants the keys. Please give to .
19. I want the letter. Please give to .
20. They want the money. Please give to .
21. We like to see the photos. Please show to .
22. Mr Hoskins wants to read the newspaper. Please give to .
23. Sam wants the rubber. Please give to .
24. Your mother needs the camera. Please give to .
25. My friends want to see your dogs. Please show to .
26. I want to see your test. Please show to .
27. We don't know your phone number. Please give to .
28. John can't do his homework. Can you help ?
29. We don't know the way to the church. Can you help ?
30. I can't find my books. Can you see ?
31. John, can you come to ?
32. This pen is for Mary. Give it to .
33. I need help. Please, help .
34. The boys are playing football. Give the ball.
35. We are hungry. Bring the sandwiches, please.
36. Father is in the living room. Bring the book.
37. These flowers are a present for mother. Please, give to .
38. I cannot help , Betty. I have other work to do.
39. My friend Susan lives in London. This is a postcard from .
40. The children are thirsty. Give a glass of water.
41. This letter is for father. Give to .
42. My parents are very nice. They always help with my homework.
43. My friend Tom lives in London. This is a parcel from .
44. I'm sorry, I can't tell what happened.
45. The children are hungry. Give an apple.
46. We are thirsty. Can you give some juice?
47. Jack is in the garden. Bring his football.
48. Ann and Paul can't do their homework. Can you help ?
49. I can't help tomorrow. I must visit my aunt.
50. These clothes are for poor children. Can you bring to the Red Cross?
51. This cake is for Carol and me. Please give to .
52. The roses are for mother. Please give to .
53. Where is father? Can you tell where he is?
54. Where is the mouse? I can't see .
55. Where is the post office? Can you tell where it is?
56. What's your telephone number? I don't know .
57. Our brother is very nice. He always helps with the homework.
Acesse os links relacionados para mais exercícios
My English Tips